Monday, March 23, 2009

Apartment Living

Holy Mother of God.
When I get a house, the first thing I'm going to revel in buying is a washer/dryer.

This morning (technically this afternoon) I woke up and sorted all my clothes, light and dark. I designated today as laundry day days before. I went out to check to see if the machines were taken only to find the only working washing machine to be filled with water. I thought maybe the other one would be fixed so I put in $1.25 in quarters only to find that it doesn't work.

I called Everest Props and basically took it out on them. Then I called the maintenance people for the washer/dryers and they told me they won't be able to come by until tomorrow or Wednesday. I am working on Wednesday and I leave for NY or Thursday so if they don't come tomorrow I am basically screwed.

Now I have giant angry piles of color coordinated dirty laundry in my room and too much angry pepper in my angry fried rice because I did some angry cooking.

ARGH

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha. oh god joanne. i forgot how hilarious you can be. i wish you well with the angry laundry. i've had similarly terrible experiences at the dorms.

    -Jennifer Luuuu

    ReplyDelete