When are you too old to blog?
This has been a question that's been on my mind recently. Actually, the more accurate question would be, when am I going to stop? I've had some form of an online journal since middle school. Would this be something I just grow out of once I get a job and/or a family? Or am I going to be at it until I am diapered and bedridden in a rest home, typing away about sexy Mr. Smith in the next bed over and poor jello consistency?
I've also been trying to figure out why I do it. Because honestly, I don't care if these entries are ever read. I guess it's out of habit. And also, in an egotistical sense, to make a tiny insignificant tic mark on the ever expanding world wide web. An www address that's mine. A page of my thoughts, my ideas, my opinions. And no one can stop me from publishing them for the world to see.
Besides, all the cool kids are doing it.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment